Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Mother of All Blogs

All day I've been blogging about books (a shameless plug for http://roseinabook.blogspot.com), and so I thought I ought to give a little attention to Sweet Home Delta Gamma, lest anyone accuse me of being a neglectful house mother.  I was just at the house today, but sadly I forgot my camera.  I promise to bring it tomorrow so I can snap some amazing pictures of the new flooring the guys started to install on Friday.  For now, here are some pictures of the new roof and the new tiled floors & walls in the basement bathroom.


On the left, the new shingles.  On the right, the old.  The old will be torn off when they extend the new roof onto the south addition.  You can see that the new roof has a similar (though more vibrant) color and also has more texture, which I think is more interesting visually.


New floor & wall tile in the shower room of the new basement bathroom.  Also, lighting has been installed.


The tile work is very extensive in the new bathroom, covering all the walls from floor to ceiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment