Monday, August 3, 2009

These Are the Things That Build a House - Part 1

This week, most of what's going on is the "behind the scenes" stuff, or MEP work (10 points to you if you know what that stands for!). Thus, there have been few visible changes of which to take pictures. Fortunately, I've been planning for this day all summer long! Here is the first installment of my "These Are the Things That Build a House" series... pictures I've snapped of the raw building materials before they became what is now the house!

Hardwood floor boards


Insulation


Carpet


Windows


Cinderblock


Brick


Lots of lumber


Even more lumber


Honestly, I don't know what that stuff is, but it looks construction-y.

Stay tuned for the next installments, as well as my second series, "These Are the Guys That Build a House." Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment