Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First You Must Find... Another Shrubbery!

Today, lots of work was done on the exterior to clean up the grounds. Our regular lawn care service, Wood Lawn, did an awesome job with mulch and flowers in the front. They even put all the stepping stones back in place (why they were moved in the first place, I have no idea... but at this point I've learned that, when it comes to construction mess, I should stop looking for logic where there isn't any!).


New mulch & trimmed shrubbery


Welcome Home!


The landscaping subcontractor for the expansion (I don't know the name at this time, but I'll post it when I find out) has also been working this week to plant shrubs, reseed the grass, and add trees throughout the property, mostly on the south and east sides.


New bushes planted near the new southeast patio.


Reseeded lawn outside dining room. Apparently this is some sort of miracle grass that will start growing in just a few days. I can't wait to see if it happens.


Not the best picture, but sections of the hedges surrounding the parking lot were removed to plant new trees. It was required by the city, but will add a nice variation and, eventually, some shade.

(Please excuse the Monty Python... I couldn't help myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment