Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cause I'm Leaving On a Jet Plane

I'm headed to Seattle for a few days, but thought that before I left, I'd better clean out my camera and post whatever pictures I had of this week's work so far.

It has already been a busy week!  The pics below show the beginning of the roof replacement (right now they're just tearing off the old shingles & gutters), addition of new drywall (the kitchenette is pictured here), and installation of the concrete footers on the new south addition (thank goodness for the sunny weather, which is allowing them to get this done right away!).

More pictures when I return!

The old roof is gone!


A small portion of the old roof was left on (on the right) and will be replaced when they extend the roof onto the new addition.


Piles of discarded shingles.  Two small dumpsters were also filled!


Drywall is complete in the kitchenette.


The concrete footers are complete. 


Another view of the footers.

No comments:

Post a Comment